Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
is assisting our client with their search for a Configuration & Data Management Analyst.
6 months w/ possibility of extensions/conversion
Work sponsorship is not available at this time.
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will implement configuration management systems that facilitate building space launch vehicles for various spaceflight systems. We are seeking an individuals with excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and analytics skills who can thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be part of a small team that implements and executes configuration and data management for the New Glenn business unit. In this hands-on position, your work will support the timely delivery, quality, and transparency of data to support program activity. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Work directly with product teams within New Glenn and provide configuration and data management services for all types of Business Unit data.
- Ensure configuration management requirements are met.
- Identify improvement to systems as processes as required to enable our teams to move quickly while meeting requirements.
- 3+ years of direct product configuration management experience (Product structure, parts, drawings and requirements management experience highly desired).
- 2+ years of experience working in a highly regulated environment (security systems, medical device, aerospace, etc.).
- Experience with world-class toolsets for configuration management in complex products
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with configuration management principles and practices.
- Familiar with product lifecycle management (PLM) and/or data management tools.
- AA/AS or BA/BS in a related technical or liberal arts discipline.
- Experience in aerospace or aviation.
- Experience with Windchill, Creo.
- Experience with DOORS Next Generation.
- Experience with Confluence & JIRA.
- Database skills with SQL, queries, etc.