Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a search for an Sr. HCM Module Configurator (SAP).
- 6 month contract; potential for FTE conversion
- Seattle, WA - Local candidates only, please
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
We are looking for a Sr HCM Module Configurator
with background in Payroll and Time Management modules in SAP. This is a contractor position to be filled for 6+ months with the possibility of converting to a full-time employee position depending on performance and “fit” with the organization.
|% of Time
||Description of Essential Function and Desired Outcome
||Configuring enterprise software, providing technical assistance, conducting system testing, and writing functional specification documents.
||Assisting with documenting user requirements for new projects or system enhancements.
||Providing LOE (level of effort) for existing enhancements and future project work.
||Support other team projects and attending team meetings.
Primary Skills: Payroll
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the planning and management of minor enhancement projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively with management and personnel at all levels.
- Ability to listen and probe for understanding of needs, opportunities and constraints
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A minimum of five (5) years of expertise in as many of the following SAP modules / features as possible:
- Payroll schemas and rules
- Wage Types
- Third party remittance
- FI Posting
- Year End Support
Secondary Skills: Time Management
Nice to have skills:
- Time schemas and rules
- Time Evaluation
- Work Schedules
- Attendance and Absence types
- Cross application time sheets
- Experience working with FMLA Workbench and Vacation Cash Out
- Demonstrated track record of developing excellent customer relations and managing expectations and deliverables enterprise wide.
- Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS)
- Training & Events Management (TE)
- Performance Management (PM)
- Compensation Management (CM)
- Benefits Administration (BN)
- Organizational Management (OM)