Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, an IT consulting firm in Seattle, with their search for a contract Senior Salesforce Developer.
Duration: 3 month contract
Location: Seattle, WA; remote options available for qualified candidates.
We are assisting our client in their search for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer with a passion for building amazing solutions to solve some of our most critical problems. In this role, you will help us achieve ambitious product development goals delivering incredible digital user experiences to our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected, maintainable solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide estimates to implement an end-to-end solution based on business requirements
- Provide guidance during evaluation of a business requirement and how it can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization
- Lead the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations including development of custom solutions and integrations
- Provide recommendations for improvements on all aspects of our codebase & processes
- Contribute to knowledge growth of the Salesforce practice through documenting and sharing best practices
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure high code quality and design patterns are followed
- Work with project management, business units, and technical resources as necessary to achieve the appropriate and desired solution for the business.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years professional experience in Salesforce platform experience
- Expertise in software engineering fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, design patterns), and strong programming and analytical skills.
- Extensive development experience using Lightning Components, Apex, Triggers, Visualforce and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Web Services development or experience with the Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.)
- Front-end development experience with Lightning Component Framework & Lightning Design System
- Familiarity with Salesforce data migration using ETL tools
- Experience with source control systems and deploying customizations from source control using Force.com Migration Tool, and/or Salesforce DX
- Experience working in an agile environment and desire to advocate for agile methodologies.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex technical problems and quickly identify and implement solutions to address those problems. Insight to solve small problems in ways that positively affect the big picture.
- Ability to understand and explain business logic and technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to present and communicate own ideas