Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
month contract (extendable w/ potential permanent conversion)
Hansell Tierney is assisting our client with their search for a Recruiting Coordinator
to partner with hiring managers and drive the recruiting process in a growing organization.
About the role
Are you looking for an opportunity to broaden your experience in recruiting? Do you want to work in a dynamic recruiting environment, supporting a fun and fast-growing tech company? This is an opportunity to work closely with internal clients (recruiting team, HR, and hiring managers) and external candidates to help build a memorable and smooth interview process and overall positive candidate experience.
- Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and interviewing teams
- Act as an ambassador of our client and create a strong employer-of-choice brand
- Update applicant records in our applicant tracking system, maintain forms and spreadsheets
- Follow-up with candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Assist recruiters with various administrative duties and special projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience with high-volume scheduling responsibility
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is key
- You are comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- You are collaborative and a team player
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems; JobVite preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personal information