Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a groundbreaking aerospace and spaceflight company, with their search for a Recruiting Coordinator.
Duration - 6 month contract; potential for extension or permanent conversion
Location - Kent, WA
*Work sponsorship is not available at this time*
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will shape procedures that will become the foundation of a company that is doing things for which no blueprint exists for various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects of hiring top talent at Blue. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Schedule interviews working directly with candidates and hiring managers.
- Arrange travel for visiting candidates.
- Update candidate records and job postings.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates.
- Provide various company reports.
- Track recruiting activities and provide weekly reporting on candidate status.
- Coordinate and schedule post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials.
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities.
- Support other team members as needed.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and under scrutiny
- Extensive software skills, including troubleshooting and a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Powerpoint, and Visio)
- Comfort using tele- and web conferencing applications; and wikis and intranets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, extraordinary attention to detail, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Writing, proof reading and editing skills
- Ability to adapt to rapid change in daily responsibilities to organizational change
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new applications and to train others in system usage.
- Experience with Workday (ATS)
- Versatile and inquisitive with an eagerness to learn new things and think creatively.
- Experience challenging established methods and improving procedures.