Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a locally-based spaceflight company, with their search for a Production Data Specialist
- Begins on 6-month contract, likely option for extension &/or FTE conversion
- Kent, WA
Work sponsorship is not available at this time. Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder for this position.
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will aid in data validation that support production for various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team's impact on all aspects of manufacturing scheduling. Data accuracy is imperative to generating accurate production schedules.
As Production Data Specialist, you will work with Master Scheduler and Production Control Managers to review data that requires validation, which will include reviewing and closing aging work orders.
- Data validation to update work centers related to open work orders.
- Item Master updates for manufacturing make/buy, manufacturing lead time, and other area as designated by Production Control Managers.
- Data validation with manufacturing engineering regarding durations listed within work orders.
- Data reconciliation within work orders and other system databases as required.
- Other validations required to support scheduling initiative.
- Proficient at MS Excel and office products.
- Familiarity with ERP/MRP systems.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with data systems, work orders, bills of materials, and routings.