Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a non-profit organization and website, with a search for a Senior Frontend Engineer
in Bellevue, WA.
- Full time/Permanent
- Bellevue, WA - Local candidates only, please
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The Senior Frontend Engineer will be setting the frontend technology vision under the guidance of the Head of Technology while working collaboratively with a growing team of committed professionals. Responsibilities will include:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Define a highly extensible and modularized frontend stack that reduces the cost and time in building products and features.
- Build responsive and performant web applications.
- Work closely with the backend engineers to define the API structure.
- Constantly explore and adopt the technologies best suited for the organization’s needs.
- Work closely with the business/product stakeholders on product/feature launches.
- Mentor junior engineers and facilitate cross-team communication.
- Work with the Head of Technology to define the technical vision.
- Obsess over code quality, modularity, low operational overhead, and customer experience.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 5+ years of professional industry experience.
- Experience in Frontend frameworks like React, Node, Vue JS etc.
- Experience in building responsive web applications.
- Experience in mentoring junior engineers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to lead and motivate others and establish team-based outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Experience in Azure cloud platform.
- Familiarity with Progressive apps.
- Experience in managing junior engineers.
- Nonprofit experience.