Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
: 12 months
Location: Seattle, WA –
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
*US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
Work sponsorship is not available at this time.*
We are assisting our client with a search for a contract IT Service Management Analyst.
Under general direction of the Senior Manager, IT Service Delivery, this position will contribute to the strategic objectives of the Service Management Office by facilitating and executing on various ITSM tasks supporting an ITIL-based ITSM process framework. This includes developing advanced ServiceNow reports and dashboards, development of Service Design Package (SDP) and other process documentation, as well as providing audit oversight of existing service delivery. The position will work closely with both business partners and cross-technical teams, ensuring that key stakeholders and subject matter experts are engaged as needed. This position is additionally responsible for managing problems from creation through resolution following established processes.
- Leads business process and workflow analysis and creates documentation.
- Creates performance reports and conducts metrics analysis utilizing ServiceNow Performance & Analytics
- Assist in developing and maintaining process and service deliverables and updates to existing process documentation.
- Engage in working sessions with internal and external stakeholders to derive SDP requirements to ensure that the proposed solution fulfills all Service Design Coordination objectives.
- Performs business process improvement, optimization.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Perform management and analysis of problems, coordinate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) as necessary, and document findings (i.e. compile data, update Service Now records, and develop known error documentation); work with technical teams to ensure incidents have proper problem statements as necessary.
- Schedule and run Root Cause Analysis meetings.
- Conduct trend analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents - extract trends on Incident types, Customer types, key problem areas, departments, hardware types etc.; communicate with IT support groups to review recurring Problems and press for final resolutions or escalate as needed.
- Facilitate Corrective Action Reviews for Major Problems.
- Update and maintain the Known Error Database to ensure accurate Known Errors are documented and available to staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, business management information systems, or closely related field and eight years of experience in information technology that includes IT Service Management experience; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
- Project Management Certification is a plus
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong command of ITIL core processes and principles.
- Understanding of how IT service management supports and enables the business.
- Strong experience in the management of technology service delivery in a complex environment.
- Ability to identify key data elements needed for accurate and insightful reporting.
- Data Visualization and Reporting.
- Eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Analyzing and validating requirements.
- Methods and techniques of evaluating requirements and conducting cost benefit analyses.
- Principles of business letter writing and basic report preparation.
- Modern office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and statistical databases.
- 5+ years of work experience in process analysis, production enterprise tools and customer support. Experience with the Service Now application.
- Experience with the ServiceNow application and using Performance & Analytics
- Ability to lead technical conversations with various support groups.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other department staff, management, vendors, outside agencies, community groups and the general public.
- Strong analytical skills in interpreting data utilizing Excel or other data analytical tools.
- Strong customer service in supporting a technical service offering.
- Communication and being comfortable working with a wide variety of technical and business personnel.
- Leading process improvement efforts, implementing process changes, and improving productivity through process improvement; ability to promote and implement continuous process improvement within teams and across teams.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Proven competency in executing projects, on time and within budget, with business and IT personnel.
- Preparing and analyzing complex data and comprehensive reports.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.