Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, located in Seattle, with their search for an IT Operations Project Coordinator.
- 12 month contract
- Seattle, WA
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The IT Operations Coordinator will report to the Project Controls Manager. The job will focus on organizing, planning and coordinating IT Operations initiatives and tasks following project management disciplines within Information Technology. A candidate should have some knowledge in project management principles and ability to lead multiple, small to medium, low complex initiatives and tasks, and complete administrative assignments on time.
Duties are as follows:
Skills & Experience:
- Provide leadership in organizing, planning and coordinating IT Operational Initiatives, such as field office technology setup, IT support for staff relocations and campus tenant improvements, low-medium complexity refresh / replacement of IT infrastructure, and other assigned tasks.
- Facilitate status meetings,
- Provide updates to the PPMO Portfolio, as instructed.
- Intermediate skills in SharePoint Microsoft Project and Visio (medium level skill)
- Project Management (entry level)
- Soft skills are critical.
- Comfortable with working in teams and independently.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail is key.
- Ability to translate project management discipline to non project managers.
- Strong command of the English language as the job role requires the development of project processes, artifacts, and deliverables.
- This role will work with teams on various assignments. Must be able to work independently.