is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a non-profit organization and website, with a search for a Backend Software Engineer
in Bellevue, WA.
- Full time/Permanent
- Bellevue, WA - Local candidates only, please
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
Position Summary & Purpose
This role is a key member of the core technology team that we are building in the Bellevue office to tackle our longer-term missions. The person will be working with other Senior engineers to build back end and data products.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills
- Design and build software that enhances the data capabilities and help
- Debug, diagnose and fix infrastructure issues and bugs
- Help the organization achieve operational excellence by reducing production issues.
To succeed in this role, the person should possess the following attributes and qualifications:
Required Experience and Skills:
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of professional industry experience in software engineering.
- 1+ years of experience programming in a major language: Dot net core, Java, Scala, or Kotlin.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Experience in Azure cloud platform.
- Experience with Kotlin