Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a non-profit organization and website, with a search for a Frontend Engineer in Bellevue, WA.
Duration - Full time/Permanent
Location - Bellevue, WA - Local candidates only, please
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The Frontend Engineer will be a key member of the core technology team, working collaboratively with a growing team of committed professionals. This role will be responsible for maintaining and building new UI features on various assets under the leadership of the Head of Technology and senior frontend engineers. Responsibilities will include:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Build responsive and performant web applications across the entire company ecosystem.
- Work closely with the senior frontend and backend engineers to deliver high quality and on-time product launches.
- Obsess over code quality, modularity, low operational overhead, and customer experience.
- Explore and learn new technologies best suited for the data visualization needs.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- 3+ years of professional industry experience.
- Experience in frontend frameworks like React, Node, Vue JS etc.
- Experience in building responsive web applications.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Master’s degree or higher.
- Familiarity with Progressive apps.
- Nonprofit experience.