Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
is assisting our client with their search for multiple Contract Recruiters.
6 months w/ possibility of extensions/conversion
Work sponsorship is not available at this time.
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will shape procedures that will become the foundation of a company that is doing things for which no blueprint exists. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects of hiring top talent.
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pools; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Continually contributes to the knowledge base of the group by sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Participate in scoping discussions.
- Prepares/contributes to search status reports and leads/participates in client update meetings on active searches.
- Provides strategic guidance and becomes an adviser to leaders.
- Accurate knowledge, clear written and verbal communication are a must for advising and influencing Sr. leadership. Ability to articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure. Able to do polite push back when required. Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team. Confident when working autonomously.
- Exceptional research, consulting,sourcing and assessing skills.
- Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on your feet.
- Inquisitive; with a strong desire to learn and a strong team player.
- Minimum of 2+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience recruiting senior engineering and technical talent
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting,
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.