Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
- 2+ months to start w/ high possibility of long-term extension
- Seattle, WA - Local candidates only, please
We are currently helping our client, a Seattle-based management consulting firm, with a search Report Developer who will be responsible for enhancing a collection of Power BI reports used by leaders across the enterprise.
The successful candidate will be hands on, highly capable in the Power BI space, and have a proven track record for successful delivery. They will have the ability to work in a strong team-oriented environment and partner well with the analysts and developers on the team.
On a typical day you will:
- Solution: listen, learn, and collaborate with our analysts and program teams to understand their data and other requirements needed to craft reporting solutions that solve for the underlying business needs
- Deliver: develop reporting solutions via an iterative approach to design and delivery; create build documentation, including data modeling and visual mockups
- Deploy: publish and maintain the content in our operational reporting portfolio
- 5+ years of experience with data warehousing, data visualization and interactive reporting tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, etc.)
- 2+ year(s) working with Power BI
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Works with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality or accuracy