Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
- 2+ months to start w/ high possibility of long-term extension
- Seattle, WA - Local candidates only, please
We are seeking a BI Developer who will be responsible for enhancing our data warehouse used by our reporting technologies to insights to leaders across the enterprise. This includes, writing ETL, updating warehouse entities, and optimizing TSQL code.
The successful candidate will be hands on, highly capable in the backend portion of the Microsoft BI stack and have a proven track record for successful delivery. They will have the ability to work in a strong team-oriented environment and partner well with the analysts and developers on the team.
On a typical day you will:
- Solution: listen, learn, and collaborate with our analysts and developers to understand the data needed to solve for the underlying business needs
- Build: develop data models, ETL, warehouse entities, and data marts
- Optimize: collaborate with other BI developers to optimize current solutions
- Deploy: publish and maintain code that provides the data used in our operational reporting portfolio
- 5+ years of experience with data warehousing and data processing/ETL using the MS stack (SSIS, SSAS, SQL Server)
- Strong TSQL skills including query optimization, stored procedures, etc.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- opportunities to continually improve how we deliver solutions to our customers
- Works with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality or accuracy