Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
is assisting our client, a small and unique aerospace company, with their search for a Senior Recruiter
to lead a 6 month contract project.
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pools; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Continually contributes to the knowledge base of the group by sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Prepares/contributes to search status reports and leads/participates in client update meetings on active searches.
- Provides strategic guidance and becomes an adviser to leaders.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience recruiting senior engineering and/or technical talent.
- Strong experience with ATS and LinkedIn (Jobvite, a plus).
- Exceptional sourcing skills.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Accurate knowledge, clear written and verbal communication are a must for collaborating with Sr. Leadership.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure. Able to do polite push back when required. Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team.
- Confident when working autonomously.
- Exceptional research, consulting, sourcing and assessing skills.
- Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on your feet.
- Inquisitive; with a strong desire to learn and a strong team player.