Hansell Tierney is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a wellness and lifestyle brand in Seattle, with a search for a Creative Services Project Manager.
- 3-4 months; covering a leave
- Remote position - West Coast / PST preferred
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
Along with coordinating the day-to-day creative workflow, the Creative Services Project Manager
is the glue between the channel owners and the creative team to ensure projects are resourced properly and that we are creating the best work possible. The ideal candidate will have experience managing the creative workflow of projects within an agency environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Manage and track multiple creative jobs, monitoring day-to-day project activities, tracking changes, and identifying potential issues such as changing schedules.
- Maintain the integrity of workflow against agreed-upon scope of work and budget parameters
- Create and/or maintain project schedules, ensuring creative teams are delivering on time
- Arrange daily check-ins with all creatives in the department
- Create daily hotlist for the creative team and program leads; maintain and update project tracking grids
- Work in Asana to assign and track team tasks
- Forecast resourcing and overcapacity of the creative team and initiate the freelancer process, assisting in the sourcing, hiring, and development of a freelance bench of talent that aligns with key agency offerings
- Adjust and communicate project schedules accordingly
- Run resource meetings with appropriate channel owners and facilitate resourcing issues with the creative team as appropriate
- Weekly timesheet management w/ monthly reporting
- 3+ years’ experience in a creative services role, preferably in an agency environment (e.g. Creative Coordinator, Project Manager, Studio Manager, etc.)
- Basic understanding of digital creative
- Strong communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan ahead—regularly review, forecast and re-forecast project resource needs
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Drive
- Proficient in Asana a plus, but not required