is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
is assisting our client with their search for their CEO.
glassybaby is a vertical retail company committed to producing a high-quality, one of a kind, hand-made product and supporting the public good via its foundation, the White Light Fund. The company is committed to sustainability, fair hiring and compensation practices, and being a responsible member of the communities in which it operates.
The CEO will report directly to the founder and work closely with her on the branding and marketing of the product. This position will provide oversight and strategic direction to grow the company. The ideal candidate will live and embody the core values of glassybaby and be prepared to travel and work extended hours as needed.
This position is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources including clarity of responsibilities, reviews, compensation, and the morale of the glassybaby team. The CEO is directly responsible for the effectiveness of the senior management team, ensuring that the team works in alignment without silos and upholds the brand and spirit needed to live the values of the organization.
- Oversee all aspects of company operations including Finance, Production, Operations, Sales, Human Resources, and Marketing.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive revenue plan.
- Develop and manage the company budget.
- Raise capital as required by a board-approved growth strategy.
- Oversee production and expand production as needed.
- Oversee supply chain management, marketing, quality of services, and sales.
- Adjust strategies to ensure that revenues, production, and operations adjust to unforeseen circumstances including competition and shifts in the supply chain.
- Ensure all legal requirements and permitting requirements are met.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven experience in retail and internet sales.
- Experience in retail strategy design.
- Experience in financial oversight, analysis, and resource management.
- Experience in production and supply chain efficiency.
- Solid grasp of sales, marketing, and public relations.
- Proven ability to raise capital.
- Experience in management, team-building, and leadership.
- Ability to create and operate within a professional, high-performing culture.
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize work demands appropriately.
- Self-starter who is comfortable both acting independently and within a team
- Comfortable working with the owner and strong enough to express disagreements with the owner in a non-confrontational style, recognizing that at times the owner may require the CEO to take a different course of action.
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines and constraints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Leads by example
- Thinks outside of the box
- Consensus builder
- Customer oriented
- Effective negotiator
- Bottom-line focused
- Loves and embraces the culture of giving