Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently assisting our client with their long term open ended contract search for a Technical Support Specialist.
: Contract (12+ months)
: Seattle, WA
Must be able to pass a very extensive background investigation, including Criminal, Public Records and Credit Checks
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software to company staff locally and remotely. Creates documentation and conducts training for technical and non-technical audience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support to local and remote users.
- Log and prioritize technical issues in an internal ticketing system.
- Escalate and track tickets to resolution with appropriate communication throughout the process.
- Work with Enterprise Support on technical projects.
- Image, deploy and maintain company equipment (laptops, desktops and mobile devices).
- Create and configure accounts, Distribution Lists, and Security Groups in Active Directory and Exchange.
- Provide initial and recurring technical training for staff.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and processes.
- Work with vendors for equipment warranty work/claims.
- Work with service providers on software license and account management.
- Ad hoc tasks and projects, as assigned by manager or leadership.
- Communicate technical details to non-technical individuals in person, in email, chat or over the phone.
- Exemplify a positive attitude and aptitude to learn about the business aviation industry.
- Anticipate users’ needs and takes initiative to leverage tools to enhance end-user experience.
- Concisely troubleshoot technical problems focusing on first contact resolution.
Patience and persistence in the workplace while under pressure.
- Knowledgeable with current Windows O/S, OneDrive, O365, Exchange, Azure and cloud storage systems.
- Proficient with general back office and networking technologies.
- Familiar with managing and configuring iOS and Android mobile devices.