is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a privately funded and mission-driven organization, with their search for a Product Manager to join their growing team.
- Bellevue, WA - Local candidates only, please
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the our client's web-based platform and will focus on maintaining and executing the product roadmap to evolve the site and improve functionality with the aim of expanding audience reach. This position resides on the product team and will also work with the technology team to define technical requirements and marketing team to ensure roadmap visibility and understand customer feedback. Candidates should have previous experience in product management.
Key Priorities and Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
Required Experience and Skills:
- Manage the product roadmap and evolution; Ensure that roadmap, deadlines, and dependencies are clear to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Receive, aggregate, and act on feedback from customers and key stakeholders; recommend appropriate improvements to platform
- Translate product vision into requirements for development by engineering teams; track progress and relay to key stakeholders across the organization
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, and marketing, teams on the development, QA, and release of products to ensure success for the entire organization
- Assess new product ideas and changes to platform, and prioritize based on goals of organization and potential return on investment
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in engineering, product design, or relevant field
- Proven experience in product management role managing all elements of the product development lifecycle for a digital product
- Proven ability to deliver product requirements and communicate vision across multiple stakeholder audiences
- Familiarity with agile product development and project management tools (Jira, AirTable, Asana, or similar)
- Ability to work with databases and evolve and maintain a product’s information architecture
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Previous software or engineering experience preferred
- Experience product managing websites or digital properties