is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a groundbreaking aerospace and spaceflight company, with their search for a JIRA Administrator.
- 6-month contract; potential for extension or permanent conversion
- Kent, WA
*Work sponsorship is not available at this time*
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will develop software systems for Test and Flight Operations to enable the testing and launch of various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team’s impact of developing and maintaining systems to enable component and rocket engine testing and vehicle launch systems. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Work with the company’s existing structure to develop a customized use of Atlassian Jira and Confluence (i.e. develop project structure and linkages)
- Incorporate and integrate various applications, for tracking and reporting data
- Support periodic internal and external reviews to ensure proper operation of web-based systems
- Actively participate on technical teams to support system enhancements and addition of new functionality
- Write user guidance and provide training
- Perform bulk imports and data cleanup
- Bachelor’s degree or other technically applicable degrees, or equivalent work experience with software/web-based application set-up, data management, and configuration management
- 3+ years of experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely with engineering, technical staff, and remote IT resources
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including MS Access
- · Exhibit excellent judgment and be comfortable making high-quality and high-velocity decisions
- Ability to work with minimal oversight and meet deliverable dates in support of program schedule
- Extremely customer focused with strong communication skills
- A continuous improvement mindset. Our job is never complete; we are always optimizing.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder)
- Experience with enterprise asset management (EAM) systems
- Experience with aerospace or space flight hardware testing
- Understanding of manufacturing processes, maintenance processes, and industrial equipment