is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are helping our client with a search for a Systems Engineer
with MuleSoft ESB experience
Location: Seattle, WA
- Design and develop integrations to transfer data between enterprise applications using MuleSoft ESB.
- Provide support and maintenance of existing ESB system and processes.
- Ensure additional production application systems are up and running, proactively monitoring assigned systems to ensure early detection of potential issues and adequate resource capacity. Then, triage and resolve incidents related to those assigned application systems.
- Design and develop RAML based APIs.
- Apply understanding of system features to help our business teams exploit current system functionality, increasing our return on investment through maximization of feature utilization and automation of processes.
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing business functions and processes to make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements.
- Design, develop, and support systems and data integration as required by the business, responding to business needs for data exchanges with third parties.
- Maintain documentation of development, test, and production environments for assigned systems.
- Manage service vendor relationships to ensure they deliver according to the terms of our contracts.
- Provide mentoring to Systems Analysts.
- Ensure food safety, quality, and Safe Quality Foods practices are followed at all times, notifying immediate manager of any food safety and/or quality issues.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3+ years’ experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
- Proven experience in automation of tasks.
- Proven experience as a Systems Engineer at a mid-size to large enterprise.
- Advanced knowledge of system integrations at mid-size to large enterprises.
- Understanding of SDLC.
- Experience managing external relationships and vendor partners.