is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney
partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a local Professional Services Firm, with a search for an Senior Project Manager (Infrastructure) for a variety of IT Infrastructure build outs for new facilities..
Duration - FTE
Location - Seattle - Local candidates only, please
Work sponsorship is not available at this time.
Under direction of Executive Vice President, the IT Project Manager identifies, oversees and manages IT tasks for all assigned projects. The IT PM is responsible for ensuring project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope and budget. This resource will oversee the planning, scheduling, budget and coordination of all IT-related work for the projects.
- Create and manage an overall project schedule, develop detailed task plans, resource alignment, reporting on critical milestones, and manage issues and risks
- Communicate project status and progress with key stakeholders
- Develop, baseline, manage and report on project budget
- Keep high-level project information updated in the Portfolio Weekly Health Check report.
- Responsible for defining IT infrastructure requirements, procurement, tracking and delivery of products and services associated with all IT components of the project
- Organizes infrastructure work plans, following company IT processes
- Oversight of implementation work and ensuring team members are charging time and materials appropriately.
- Work with business stakeholders and application owners to ensure that business objectives are met through IT project implementations
- Coordinate with Portfolio Management Group team to ensure compliance with company project management reporting tools, templates, and key processes
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the environment, infrastructure platforms, and services in order to determine methodology to execute the projects.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, resource managers, end users and project team members throughout project phases of analysis, design, build, testing and implementation.
- When feasible, apply business process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean, etc) to further increase customer satisfaction and the success of the project.
- Identify areas where process change can improve or reduce IT work (checklists, template standardization, etc).
- Prepare written documentation that can be easily consumed by various stakeholders (i.e. client, vendors, agencies, sub-contractors, etc).
- Minimum 6-8 years of project management experience supporting infrastructure, IT projects, office/corporate moves of people and equipment
- Experience working with Facilities and/or Construction
- Experience working with and reading floor plans
- Preferred: PMP Certification