is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, USAFacts
, with a search for a UX/UI Designer to join their growing team.
USAFacts is a non-profit, non-partisan civic initiative privately founded and funded by Steve Ballmer. The aim is to give the American public free access to comprehensive, contextual, and unbiased government data. USAFacts aggregates data on spending, revenue, and outcomes from over 70 different government sources, spanning the federal, state, and local levels. USAFacts also publishes an annual "10-K Report” modeled on the form public companies file with the SEC, as well as an Annual Report that a shareholder would receive. The initiative encourages fact-based debate and civic engagement which we believe is essential to our democracy.
- Permanent; FTE
– Bellevue, WA
Work sponsorship is not available at this time.
The UX/UI Designer
will produce simple yet amazing user experience and support the visual design needs of the USAFacts team.
Key Priorities and Responsibilities
Required Experience and Skills:
- Design user flows, conceptual wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes.
- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams from product inception to the launch.
- Build cohesive, simple and elegant customer experience across our client's various frontend resources.
- Lead user researches on new and existing features.
- Build static assets as required.
- Bachelor’s or a similar Degree.
- 6-8+ years of professional industry experience building user flows, wireframes, and visual designs.
- 2+ years of experience conducting user and usability research.
- Prior experience in data visualization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once effectively.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Online portfolio.
- Experience with React and Material UI.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.