is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a telecommunications organization, with a search for a Electronic Lab Technician
on a contract basis.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Organizing the lab, equipment, and radio inventory
- Performing routine testing of positive train control radios using automated test system.
- Tracking equipment and radio inventory using database.
- Performing soldering work on printed circuit board.
- Assisting engineers in running RF testing using automated systems.
- Assembling and troubleshooting radio hardware.
- Partnering with vendors to assist in test equipment maintenance or purchasing equipment.
- Maintaining the lab environment and test equipment.
- 2+ years of experience with testing and troubleshooting of communication radios.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent.
- Experienced with oscilloscopes, volt meters, signal analyzers, signal generators and other general test equipment.
- 2+ years soldering experience.
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
- Detail oriented.
- Basic computing skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player and self-starter.
- Good organization skills.
- Ability to work with vendors.
- Likes to track and organize items on a daily, routine basis.
- Experience in organizing a lab environment to track equipment inventpry.
- Ability to work with schematic.
- Knowledge of wireless communication products.