is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a high net-worth family office, with their search for a ServiceNow Developer
that will participate in the optimization and enhancement of the organization existing ServiceNow platforms. The resource will also be tasked with working with other departments and technology staff to configure integrations between ServiceNow and other business systems such as DocuSign, Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, Okta, Office 365 and Active Directory. In addition to strong subject matter expertise and technical skills, the candidate will also require a high aptitude for teamwork, intra & inter-department relationship building, and a strong interpersonal acumen.
Duration - Long-term, ongoing contract (Full Benefits, Insurance, Vacation, Holidays, 401k)
Location - Kirkland, WA - Local candidates only, please.
Unfortunately this role is not open Sponsorship or Corp to Corp candidates
This position has many responsibilities and is expected to come up to speed quickly on a wide array of systems, proprietary software, processes and user preferences. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute ServiceNow upgrade versions and patches to ensure up-to-date system features.
- Automate processes such as regular imports from data sources, using VBA to streamline data files, and creating scheduled jobs/reports.
- Create, maintain, and enhance custom integrations using Orchestration, APIs, Webhooks and ISCs.
- Create and maintain custom applications, Service Portal, incident, problem, change control, knowledge base, catalog items and their associated workflows.
- Create and maintain ServiceNow Virtual Agent and its associated workflows.
- Store all changes to code in source control repository.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform patches and upgrades.
- Point of contact for any ServiceNow related issues which could include, but not limited to, training users how to use the platform and understanding issues related to them using the platform.
- Other duties as assigned which may include, but not limited to, login issues, integration between 3rd party systems for functionally, and participate in IT meetings so ServiceNow platform can be aligned correctly.
- Be available during standard business hours Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm.
- Be available for after-hours and on-call work as needed.
- Provide support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Experience creating knowledge base articles, technical and non-technical training documentation, and administering training.
- 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow Incident, Change, Problem, Request and Knowledge Management applications, including configuration and support.
- Experience creating new tables in ServiceNow, to include configuration of all applicable forms, relationships, security ACLs, and UI Policies.
- Experience migrating code from lower environments to production within ServiceNow.
- Experience in delivering and developing ServiceNow mobile experience (ServiceNow Classic, Now App, and Agent App).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years of advanced HTML5, CSS, Graphic Design, and UI/UX is preferred.
- 2+ years developing and maintaining customized Service Portal.
- Experience with Flow Designer, Integration Hub, and Performance Analytics.
- Experience creating interactive dashboards using advanced widgets through Performance Analytics and other out-of-the-box ServiceNow reporting features.
- Experience using Web APIs including REST and SOAP to set up integrations to external systems.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- ServiceNow certifications strongly desired and applicable professional certifications preferred.