is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney
partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a private family based in Seattle, with their search for a Virtual French Language Instructor/Tutor for weekly classes for two school-aged children and one adult.
# of Positions:
1 French Instructor/Tutor
Washington – Virtual Remote
Part-Time, Weekly ongoing
**Position is Virtual Remote seeking applicants from Washington State*
**Sponsorship is not available at this time**
- Virtual language instruction for 2 school aged children with beginner level experience/understanding of the language
- Virtual language instruction for 1 adult who wants to advance their firm grasp on the French language.
- Ability to assess individual understanding of the language
- Lesson creation guided by, and tailored to, each members skill level
- Creation of study materials and “homework” for continued learning between instruction
- Fluency in French
- 2+ years of Language Instruction/Tutoring experience
- Previous experience teaching/tutoring children
- Previous experience teaching Advanced Language Skills
- Excellent communications skills