is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney
partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
: Greater Seattle Area
We are currently assisting our client with their search for a Social Media Manager. Our client is a small mission drive organization working on global challenges such as global health, education, climate, and energy.
The position focuses on education and advocacy of the organization's mission objectives across social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will expand the scope and reach of the social media networks among key audience segments, ensure high engagement levels are achieved throughout, and provide support for broader media campaigns. The role will support all aspects of social media operations including editorial and campaign management, paid media planning and execution, measurement, and reporting.
- Channel management – Support established social media properties to ensure the ongoing growth, health, and effectiveness of the network.
- Content development – Help plan, create and deliver content to ultimately achieve business goals of fostering greater understanding and support for key causes.
- Campaign execution – Plan and execute campaigns to achieve objectives including audience acquisition, awareness of key issues and participation. Coordinate campaign activities with internal and external stakeholders, program partners, and platform contacts.
- Paid media planning – Develop and manage paid media campaigns to expand the reach of channels and drive key campaign objectives.
- Measurement and reporting – Track the performance of channel, content and campaign objectives and develop detailed reports of the progress against goals.
- Social network management: demonstrated success at managing a large, diverse social network spanning multiple channels and geographies.
- Data-driven decision making: estimate potential and evaluate real contribution of social activities vis-a-via alternatives. Establish clear, understandable and enduring benchmarks that can drive good planning.
- Campaign ideation and planning: ideate strong social campaigns and initiatives to drive long term business results; collaborate with campaign strategy and program owners to ensure support for core activities.
- X-org and team collaboration: work with creative, program and media teams to ensure plans are complementary and aligned to clear business objectives.
- Media Planning: assess relative contribution of each channel and potential needs for direct investment to build or access an audience and drive action in the network.
- C-level engagement: clear, succinct articulation and facilitation of C level feedback and input; strong presentation skills and comfort in executive reviews.