is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client, a SaaS Cloud Technology Company, with their search for a Jr. Sourcing Recruiter.
: Seattle, WA (Covid Remote)
: 6 month contract
The Jr. Sourcing Recruiter will work with a small team to build pipelines of technology candidates for upcoming projects and current openings.
- Assisting Senior Sourcing Recruiter with recruitment duties.
- Reviewing available positions and candidate requirements.
- Communicating with the HR team.
- Posting job applications on social media and job sites.
- Tracking open positions using recruiting software.
- Assisting the hiring team in screening candidate résumés.
- Contacting candidate references and verifying education requirements.
- Communicating with candidates and setting up interviews.
- Previous experience working as a Junior Recruiter or Sourcer for Technology roles
- Knowledge of recruitment software and database systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct interviews over the phone and via live chat.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Good organizational skills.