Hansell Tierney is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
Hansell Tierney is assisting our client with their search for a Software Developer (Salesforce).
: Federal Way, WA
Our client is searching for a Software Engineer
with a focus on Salesforce
to join their team in Federal Way. The Software Engineer will work as part of a development team to code software solutions (primarily in the Salesforce platform) that drives innovation and competes with traditional financial methods in the delivery of financial services.
- Collaborate with BSA and stakeholders to understand the need, design cohesive project strategies, and optimize performance of complex software systems.
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully.
- Manage projects throughout the entire SDLC (including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support).
- Mentor junior team members and display a passion for service ownership, building reliable/self-healing services.
- Team Development
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project.
- Work with a cross-functional Scrum team to enhance Salesforce Sales Cloud applications in iterative release cycles, while seeking ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace.
- IT Operations
- Develop a strong understanding of integrations with Salesforce clouds and assist in implementing new and maintaining existing integrations.
- Support the company through early problem detection, idea generation, developing and implementing creative solutions, and advising on industry "best practices”.
- Demonstrate experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology.
- High School Diploma or GED with at least 5 years of experience in Apex development (including unit tests).
- Deep understanding of Salesforce services both OOTB and Custom Apex APIs as well as Lightning components, Visualforce components, and Visualforce pages.
- Expert in Agile software development methodologies, principles, and practices.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills for a variety of audiences (both technical and non-technical). Ability to analyze problems of a technical nature with high accuracy and attention to detail. Ability to accurately diagnose problems and recommend alternative solutions.
- Possess a high level of analytical ability to understand sophisticated programs/systems for resolving business problems, respond promptly to stakeholder needs, and handle difficult or emotional situations.
- Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize and plan work activities using time effectively, meet deadlines and commitments, and work collectively with little or no directional guidelines from manager.
- Demonstrates compliance in assigned job function and applies to designated job responsibilities.
- Partner with internal and external customer or representative to understand problems and desired outcomes.
- Takes personal initiative following all corporate policies and procedures, Bank Secrecy Act, compliance regulations, and completes all required and job-specific training.
- Raises and/or addresses compliance issues for evaluation, investigation and resolution.
- Assist in the validation and security vulnerability scanning of existing products and newly developed code.
- Provide technical support to team members.
- May be asked to coach, mentor, or train others.
- Actively learns, demonstrates, and fosters the corporate culture in all actions and words.
- Takes personal initiative and is a positive example for others to emulate.
- Regular and predictable attendance and punctuality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.