is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client located in Seattle, with their search for a Project Manager (LMS).
: Seattle, WA (Covid Remote)
: 6-9 months
- Business-side PM experience in standing up HR technology projects such as Applicant Tracking, Electronic Onboarding, Case Management, etc.
- Preferred experience in implementing a learning management system
- Experience in developing, communicating and implementing enterprise wide training for various end-users on HR systems
- Experience implementing a customizable, but not highly technical system that will be maintained by the business (HR)
- Experience in the public sector
Scope of work:
- Developing or augmenting a training timeline on the new system for HR admin/PD instructors and providers/employees engaging in PD
- Coordinating and engaging stakeholders on implementation
- Liaising with the chosen vendor to manage implementation
- Developing a project timeline for implementation
- Securing the proper approvals and process for purchasing
- Evaluating various options for potential systems
- Developing system requirements
- Understanding and leading the procurement process for this project on behalf of HR
- Engaging stakeholders to understand business needs and current context