is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients’ unique needs.
We are currently helping our client with their search for a ServiceNow Developer.
– LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
US-Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
*Work sponsorship is not available at this time.
Our client is searching for an experienced ServiceNow developer with a deep expertise within the platform designing, configuring, and customizing ServiceNow. This person is dependable, flexible & agile, capable of thinking about the big picture to be mindful of downstream effects and help ensure we’re using the right solutions in the right way while leading & mentoring a team of junior developers.
- Technical expert on ServiceNow platform. Escalation point for other Analysts and Engineers on best practices, how-to, etc.
- Lead design conversations when implementing a Self-Service Portal, Request Automation, Integrations with Enterprise Apps etc.
- Identify ways to improve current ServiceNow implementation, identify technical debt and provide thought leadership in how to optimize the platform.
- Develop plans to research, test, and prototype technology and features so that we can understand how they will impact our employee userbase, and carry out plans after aligning with team
- Actively participate in daily standups, refinement sessions, retros, etc.
- Train and grow ServiceNow expertise across our engineers, by answering questions, leading Mob programming sessions, and being the escalation point for ServiceNow technical questions.
- Onboard and migrate new teams from Outlook to ServiceNow for Request / Ticket management
- Building out integrations using ServiceNow and Enterprise Applications APIs
- ServiceNow Developer or implementation experience required (4+ years ServiceNow required.)
- Proven experience in delivering ServiceNow for large organizations
- Experienced in working within a design thinking model, taking personas and user story maps and designing optimal employee experience with ServiceNow.
- Contribute to IT Service Management transformation by providing ServiceNow platform expertise
- Strong understanding of the ITIL process
- Experience working within a SCRUM methodology familiar with SCRUM ceremonies.
- Service Portal implementation experience
- Experienced in Workflow, wants to dig into to Flow Designer
- Experience with scripting in the ServiceNow platform
- Assist with ServiceNow upgrades planning and execution
- Ensure configuration consistency and processes are in place to have a development/test/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Thorough understanding of ITSM systems including but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Request Management / Automation, and Asset Management (Software / Hardware)
- Experience in implementing CMDB a plus
- Expert in implementing request workflow automation
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Customer service mindset – ability to derive clear understanding of business problem/opportunity, solution, and scope, and demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency while remaining calm and balanced
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating right-sized structure in ambiguous environments
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- A continuous improvement mindset – ability to give and receive feedback and always looking for opportunities to continually improve how we deliver solutions to our customers
- Works well in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment, both with a team and individually, working with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality or accuracy