Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
: Seattle, WA
We are looking for an innovative, client-focused, experienced Full Stack Software Developer to create and maintain cutting edge software product for investment professionals that will enable them to transform the precision and efficiency of their back office operations. Excellent candidates will be collaborative, continually improving and work well in a rapidly growing, vibrant workplace. Your role will be to collaborate with your team to drive solving complex application and software problems.
- Create solutions for new product features and enhancements.
- Own feature areas and deliverables.
- Work effectively with management and team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future version and new products.
- Collaborate cross functionally to provide responsive support to escalated customer issues, plan delivery of product changes and new products.
- Ensure adequate testing of all product releases.
- Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise.
- Participate in code reviews.
Nice to have –
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Extensive experience with the .NET platform and .NET framework
- Client/Server fundamentals and Browser/Server interaction using IIS
- In-depth knowledge of TSQL: stored procedures, understanding of general database structure
- Broad experience in troubleshooting
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional experience in the financial services industry.
- Master degree in relevant major.